A new version of the IPA Typing Assistant has been released. Version 220.127.116.11 has a number of bug fixes. This new update addresses some minor registration issues and crashing when closing certain windows within the program.
IPA Typing Assistant Features:
- Type all 107 phonemes from the International Phonetic Alphabet.
- Clickable charts with IPA characters that you can select without the need for typing.
- Diacritics, suprasegmentals, and tones included.
- A moveable & resizable interface that can be repositioned anywhere on the screen.
- Two ways of inputting IPA characters: via the keyboard and clickable charts.
- Just press the shift key (Easy-to-use, SHIFT + KEY combinations for IPA characters.)
- A dynamic visual display with possible desired IPA characters, that changes as you type.
- Use the IPA Typing Assistant to input IPA characters into any Windows program.
- Easily accessible via the Windows task tray.